Getting your website built and launched is just the beginning in terms of helping your business become a success and reaching its online goals.
Over time, plugins left un-updated can compromise the functionality of your site, or you may have set up the website in the first place without clear goals and strategies in place for it.
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- You’re not getting found in search engines
- People complain that they cannot use your site to book/buy
- Your analytics show that visitors are quickly leaving your website.
If so, you should be considering some care and maintenance for your website – whether you do it yourself or hire a professional to take care of it on a regular basis.
So how will website maintenance help?
- Improved Rankings in Search Engines – people can find you/your business in search results easier, leading to more traffic to your website.
- Improves Visitor Experience – people are more likely to want to interact with your brand if they find your website easy to use and can quickly get the information they came for.
- Helps lower the risk of website being hacked – whilst you can’t completely prevent it all-together, website maintenance and security monitoring can help protect your website from hackers.
- Reviewing and evolving your website strategy – certain packages of ongoing care will include consulation to review and make any neccesary changes to your ongoing strategy; What’s working? What isn’t? What can be improved or tested out?
- Minimises downtime – Downtime can equal lost business…nobody wants that!
- Allows you more time working in your business – Outsourcing tasks that happen regularly and will take up more of your time is a smart move for business owners who want to grow.